Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Field Trip Schedule

Yesterday the 8th graders went on a field trip. I was here at school with the 7th graders, which was lovely. Two additional planning periods became a part of my morning. Oh how I love having a planning period in the morning! The chance to stop, think, breathe in the morning was just glorious! My colleague was not so fortunate and had the normal five solids in his morning schedule but because I was so relaxed, I took one of his afternoon classes so he could have some extra time to make up for his harder morning. Unfortunately the 8th graders only take this one field trip as an individual class. All their other field trips are in conjunction with the 7th graders. But I am still thankful for the breath of fresh air granted to me on this one day in November.

No comments: