Friday, December 03, 2010

Friday Night

Tonight is the dinner that I wrote about here. I've been working on what I'm going to say ever since the ladies first spoke to me about the evening. Editing, rewriting, reprinting, all those things I've been teaching my students in Writer's Workshop are coming into play. The good news is that I like those things; I enjoy playing with words on paper. The bad news is that I never know when to quit! I cut, reprint, rework, reprint, find something else to add, reprint. I've been through a lot of paper! Right now the sun is shining. I need to get through my planning period, dismiss my class, go to the bank, change clothes, and by tonight - this will be finished! I'm glad; I can finally stop reprinting!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Prayed for you. Looking forward to hearing how your evening went. Hope you post an update!