Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Protecting Integrity

What a tough situation. Students who fabricate incidents to their parents and parents who believe their students, even when proven wrong. When it involves character issues, I can get pretty angry. When someone attacks me, I deal with it - usually head-on and quickly. Either that or I totally ignore it; quite often I just don't think it's worth my time. But when people come after someone I love, I get so angry that I am almost ill. I just cannot get over how some people believe such s t u p i d i t y!!! They must be sensationalism junkies, gossip fiends. But how do we combat such idiocy? I'm afraid the only thing we can do is pray and move on. Usually these people don't change. They are often spiritual charletons who thrive on feelings of superiority, false superiority. Most of the time no one believes them but it doesn't make it any easier to hear that lies are being spread. Our integrity has value and I don't tolerate people who impune the character of others. Hopefully, they'll stay out of my line of sight. Help me Lord!

No comments: