Monday, September 20, 2010

Mondays - - -

I'm beginning to think Mondays should just be eliminated. Either that or I need a sub on Mondays. It seems my students need to relearn appropriate classroom behavior every single Monday. These students are quite bright but they just don't want to admit that there are things they are not supposed to do. I just saw one boy stomping on another's math book. Really? Why do I always have to show up when those things happen? I have to prepare Monday folders to go home and there's always something that gets dropped off just before the end of the day to add to that confusion. This week we're sending home progress reports so that means I need to verify and re-verify every document. It would not be good to send the wrong report with the wrong student. My two needy kids were especially needy today. I can do this... 22 minutes to dismissal, then pick-up duty, then I'm running away - to home! "Rainy days and Mondays always get me down" and today we have both!

No comments: