Monday, February 21, 2011

My First Birthday

For my first birthday, I got a brother! Today is brother Bob's birthday who's celebrating in sunny Palm Springs, CA. Nice! We are not quite a year apart in age (2 days shy) and I honestly cannot remember a moment of my life without him. I am hyper and outgoing and he is calm and reserved. We both love books. As young children we had a Saturday ritual. After cleaning our bedrooms, we would spend all morning at the library - coming home with at least 20 books each - followed by the Disney matinee at the Capitol Theater. We did that every Saturday during the school year and some summer Saturdays as well. We actually hit the library more often than that during the summer because we both read books like some people plow through a bag of chips! So happy birthday Bobby! Yeah, he would love that old nickname.

No comments: