Tuesday, August 31, 2010

One Last Day

Yesterday was busy. I mailed a package to my kids in France, had lunch with a longtime friend who moved to my town from Seattle, met my mother at the doctor's office so I could be clear about what was happening in her life, and ran foodie errands for my husband who had Parent's Night last night at his high school. Since hubby wasn't coming home for dinner, I decided to work on my seating charts for school. AND I found a mistake in my gradebook lists, totally my fault, that required time and photocopying to fix. So much for being ready for school!

Today is that last day before the kids show up and I'm not planning to spend much, if any, time at school. I need to return some things to one store because I found the exact same stuff at another for less than half the price and then I need to pick up a couple grandkids so we can enjoy lunch out today. They go to a local public school and relish the fact that they have an entire week of vacation to enjoy while their grandpa and I are working. And it's raining. So much for my park idea with the kids.

No comments: