Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dead Computer

Don't you hate it when that happens? My school computer has been acting up since last spring. The tech took it last week and supposedly fixed it. I asked for a tutorial because I didn't think it was really fixed and guess what? I was right! Augh!!! So I drag my laptop back and forth... which works fine but I hate using my personal computer like this. I like the separation of school and life! Also, I keep forgetting to take my camera to school. Actually I have plenty of time for that. Meetings and class set up begin on the 25th but I'm nearly done. I have even finished most of my photocopies. I still need to copy my book list form and journal question list, as well as other things that I'm sure I will think of eventually but most of what I need is finished. I would LOVE to get my hands on my new planbook so I can get that started. Yeah, I'm ready to go back, something that surprised even me!

No comments: