Thursday, January 20, 2011

Too Sad!

Some things just don't seem right! Early last year I wrote about not being exempt from suffering and specifically requested prayer for little Susana. For a long time, Susana did so well. She went through one procedure after another and was just getting so healthy. All of a sudden, things headed the wrong direction, so much so that Susana is looking toward heaven soon. My heart just breaks for these parents, people I don't even know but I ache for them. Please, please pray for Susana and her family. I don't know how but if she is not to be healed on this earth, may she pass gently into the arms of Jesus.

My connection to this family is Haiti. No, they weren't there during our eighteen year tenure; they were only there a few months before they realized they had a very sick little girl. Even as they have cared for their baby, they have continued to support their ministry with direction and occasional trips in country. When they return to Haiti, as I imagine they will, there will be three of them, not four. Isabela, age six or seven, will return without her little sister and playmate. May God rain down his blessings of healing on this little family and allow that those around them will truly be the support and encouragement that they need. God have mercy!

No comments: