Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Uneventful... right!

I am ready for an uneventful day, week, month! When was the last time life was uneventful? I usually employ this word when talking about a flight. Someone will ask, "How was your flight?" to which I am always happy to reply "Uneventful!" Then they usually tell me that's the best kind. And I always agree. I don't know about you but I'm ready to slow down, deal with life on a less dramatic level! Teaching junior high is always about drama; I've come to expect that and I can deal with it rather easily. However, there are other things that happen with school, family, just life since that Tuesday five weeks ago... uneventful flew out the window. I think I want it back. So, if anyone finds the uneventful just lying around with no where to go, tell him he's welcome at my house. I'm tired of drama and I'd like to get back to basics... with the uneventful!

No comments: