Thursday, January 21, 2010

Too Tired!

I can tell there's some let-down coming on. I am so very tired. I shut off the television. I love to watch NCIS and HGTV but now, in this post Haiti-quake world, I feel guilty when I watch TV for pleasure. As tired as I am, I think about those in Haiti, the victims, the relief workers, the missionaries and others who live there all the time and are now working around the clock. Their fatigue is immeasurable! The sorrow, the anger, the desperation. God help them! So I will go to bed early (probably wake up at 4!) and fall asleep praying for Haiti and wake up praying for Haiti and go through my day... praying for Haiti. Today, tomorrow, and every day for a very long time. I am grateful that the Lord is with us always - even now - at the end of the age!

No comments: